- SR4 East Widening Project Environmental Assessment, August 2005
- Caldecott Tunnel EIR - October 2008 Letter RE: GHG Emissions & Intent of SB 97 (2007) [PDF - 541 KB]
- I680/SR4 Interchange Improvement Project, November 2008
- SR4 Bypass Authority Resolution certifying the EIR dated December 13, 1994; Notice of Determination dated December 13, 1994; and Findings of Fact, Findings Concerning Rejection of the Project Alternatives, and Statement of Overriding Considerations dated December 13, 1994
- SR4 Bypass Authority Resolution certifying the Supplemental EIR dated October 14, 2004; Notice of Determination dated October 18, 2004; and Findings of Fact and Statement of Overriding Considerations dated October 14, 2004
Project Study Reports
Project Funding Plans - Quarterly Project Funding Plan Reports
Status Reports - Monthly Project Status Reports
The following four projects are being submitted in response to Congressman Garamendi's effort to solicit budget appropriation requests:
- Interstate 80/San Pablo Dam Road Interchange Improvements
- I-680 Auxiliary Lanes - Sycamore Valley Road to Crow Canyon Road (Segment 2)
- Interstate 680 Southbound Carpool Lane Gap Closure
- State Route 4 East Widening: Somersville Road to State Route 160 [PDF-473 KB]
Measure C 2011 Strategic Plan [4.52 MB]
Financial Statements (Audited)
- Basic Financial Statements for the Year Ended 6/30/11
- Basic Financial Statements for the Year Ended 6/30/10
- Basic Financial Statements for the Year Ended 6/30/09
Unaudited Fiscal Year 2012-13
- Internal Accounting Report for the Nine Months Ended March 31, 2013
- Internal Accounting Report for the Nine Months Ended March 31, 2012
- Internal Accounting Report for the Six Months Ended December 31, 2011
Quarterly Sales Tax Reports
ADMINISTRATION - GENERAL
Expenditure Plans and Amendments
Measure C Expenditure Plan (as amended)
- Ordinance 06-01 [PDF-2.7 MB]separated the sales tax authority and the expenditure plan contained in Ordinance 88-01 into two separate documents.
- Ordinance 06-02 [PDF - 777 KB] amended the Measure C Transportation Expenditure Plan as a document separate from the Sales Tax Ordinance, including specific provisions moved from Ordinance 88-01, as amended by Ordinance 06-01.
- Measure J Expenditure Plan (Original Voter-Approved, July 21, 2004)[PDF - 5.1 MB]
- Measure J Expenditure Plan (As Amended through November 7, 2011) [PDF - 1.3 MB]
- Ordinance 06-04 [PDF-604 KB] revised and clarified the Growth Management Program Urban Limit Line (ULL) requirements.
- Ordinance 09-01 [PDF - 236 KB] revised and clarified RTPC responsibilities relative to additional bus service and paratransit enhancement programs.
- Ordinance 09-03 [PDF - 99 KB] amended the Expenditure Plan to expand the limits of the State Route 4 East widening project.
- Ordinance 11-01 [PDF-249 KB] amended the Expenditure Plan by revising and clarifying WCCTAC guidelines for seniors and people with disabilities.