To reduce congestion and pollution and to provide an accessible and efficient public transportation network, the Authority is involved in multiple bus projects across the county, including:
- Measure C/J bus operating funding support:
- AC Transit Routes 70, 71 and 376
- AC Transit School bus/Youth Pass
- AC Transit I-80 Express
- County Connection Routes 930, 109, 116, 114 and 118
- County Connection ACE Shuttle Service Routes 28 and 840
- County Connection Dougherty Valley Demonstration Route 135
- Tri Delta Transit Routes 930, 200, 300, Dublin BART
- WestCAT Route 30Z
- Express Bus
- Measure J designates a portion of funding specifically to Express Bus.
Bus transit projects and routes supported by Measure C/J Bus Transit funds are subject to annual review by the Bus Transit Coordinating Committee (BTCC). Route operating characteristics are reviewed by the BTCC with consideration given to specified performance standards and goals established by Measure C/J.