Administration & Projects Committee (APC)
The Administration and Projects Committee (APC) is responsible for near-term activities that relate directly to projects, programs, transit operations, and finance and administrative matters, including:
- The budget for projects, transit and paratransit programs, and general administration;
- Finance and financial reporting;
- The Administrative Code and personnel policies;
- Capital outlay projects, including project policies, reviews, approvals and allocations;
- Development of the Strategic Plan;
- Programming of state and federal funds for projects;
- Development of the Authority’s legislative program.
The Administration and Projects Committee meets on the first Thursday of each month, at 8:30 a.m. CCTA’s offices at 2999 Oak Road, Suite 110 (Board Room) in Walnut Creek, CA.